SV: '64 +4 4 place (I think?)

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: '64 +4 4 place (I think?)
From: Bjørn Schage <schage@online.no>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:15:15 +0200
Hi John.

Yup, this seems like another Morgan mystery. To my knowledge, all four-seaters
made in the 60's were +4's ( with a few known exeptions). So it appears that
the only thing wrong with the combination chassisno.- body - engine is the
chassisno. I suppose the car has undergone a restauration. Perhaps there has
been a mixup with the number. Quite a few restored cars coming from the States
to Norway have been without any number, and we have had to stamp it in
ourselves to get it registered!

Check the ledger at the Facory. It'll tell you what car B1171 originally was.

Happy Morganeering

Bjørn Schage
-62 +4 4-seater(with a TR3 engine, when the TR3's were supposed to be all sold
out...)
-69 +8 Moss box ( with a Volvobox with overdrive just being finished. Details
will come....)
-34 MX4 SS (ust being finished by Chris Booth. Boy, this is going to be a fun
summer!!)