Re: air cleaner

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca, HABCTRMD@aol.com
Subject: Re: air cleaner
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:50:40 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/00 11:00:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
vandergraaft@aecl.ca writes:

<< Maybe the lack of air filters was OK for the damp British
 climate.  Somehow, I can't image dust storms in the UK.  ;-) >>
Chuck,
My 4/4 also came origionaly with a Solex.  Swiched over to a downdrough Weber
almost immediately in Dec. of '65.  Unless an Airfilter could keep the start
and generator from unscrewing themselvs then I have not missed it.  Matilda
has her engines rebuilt about every two years but that is caused by
overreving and in Texas we do have some dust.
Chuck Harris
So fast that I create my own dust