? identify a morgan

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: ? identify a morgan
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 11:02:33 -0400
I just received the following email.  Can anyone help this fellow?

John

---------

From: "Charles J. Ingersoll" <cingersoll@RITTENHOUSETRUST.com>
To: "'jblair@exis.net'" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Morgan Car
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:23:54 -0400

Mr. Blair,
     I live in Pennsylvania and have just bought a Plus Four from a widow.
There is no title.  I am trying to figure out the year of the car.  There
is a serial number in the rear of the engine compartment, on a strip just
in front of the windshield.  The serial number is 1899.  The car has a
Triumph engine TS 828 FR, two spare tires, a riveted air scoop on the right
half of the engine hood.  Can you tell me, or direct me, to the year of the
car?  I am most appreciative.

        Charles J. Ingersoll
        631 E. Gravers Lane
        Wyndmoor, PA  19038  USA