Re: Radiator question

To: KatHaus7@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radiator question
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:11:39 -0400
For what it's worth, I have been known to take a 1/8" drill bit (NOT the
drill, just the bit), and insert it with my fingers in the hole, twirl
it a bit and pull it out to get the flow started. this was necessary
when I first bought my 57 plus four. Then I pickled the radiator with
one of those cleaners and  haven't had the problem again. have done the
same more frequently with the spigot on the block. You might have to
pull the radiator and take it to a radiator shop and get the top taken
off and the thing rodded out. An easy job for any radiator shop.

Chip Brown