RE: Positive - Negative

To: morgans@autox.team.net, "'William E. Irwin'" <cigrbill@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: Positive - Negative
From: Terry Dowling <tdowling@gesb.wa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:58:45 +0800
These days I think you'll find that the battery posts are slightly
different sizes so that it is difficult to put the conntectors onto the
wrong one. I think the bigger one is the +ve. I also imagine, but remain
open to greater knowledge, that it was -ve earth by '68.

Standard disclaimer:
Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
* the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility for
the contents nor the validity of this communication; and
* they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.