Importing a Morgan from Canada...

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Importing a Morgan from Canada...
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:17:35 -0400
I'm spreading my search a little wider now, finding
some prospects in Canada.

Has anyone out there ever brought a car to the USA
from Canada?  If so, were there any difficulties
(aside from brushing the snow off) that one ought
to know about (aboot?) with the EPA, titling, etc.

This will be a pre-76 car registered as an 'antique'
in New Jersey, so I'm not sure if pollution gear
is a concern.  Also I remember going through heck
with the NJ motor vehicles agency in 1973 when I
purchased a new Jeep from Pennsylvania.  They didn't
know how to transfer the title from one state to
another!

Thanks again to those who sent helpful notes about
available cars.  And I forgot to mention an important
point - I'm strictly looking for a 2-seater.

Regards,

Joe DeLuca
Morgan 3/4 Group
Ledgewood, NJ (USA)