Aero 8, etc.

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Aero 8, etc.
From: Elton & Jane Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:00:57 -0400
Another fine day in Virginia for Morgan driving (or rebuilding).  At the
end of the day Saturday, I checked the e-mails and found the photo of the
Aero 8 and asked my wife if she had seen the car.  She said she thought
that she had but came to look anyway.  "That thing looks cross eyed, I
think we will keep the Plus Four."  With that, she went to bed.  An
automobile company can sell limited numbers of anything, but if Morgan
wants to appeal to a larger crowd, they must fix the headlamps.  Perhaps an
Aero 8 Mk II?

Cheers,

Elton (almost ready to hit the road again) Wright

Elton & Jane Wright
Roanoke, Virginia, USA          delicate@rev.net
1967 Morgan Plus Four Tourer    1954 Morris Minor
1973 Land Rover 109 Regular w/Pickup cab
...moving NOW to a larger garage and parking area!