F type

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: F type
From: Elton & Jane Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:12:33 -0400
Dear Folks,

My first Morgan was an F-2 that was purchased from a Mr Sandor Nagy in
Mass.  It was 1983 I believe, when I brought F234 home.  After some new
paint and a lot of help from the MTWC, it was ready to drive.  It was a
wonderful experience.  It was nearly as fast as my friend's MX2 SS, but was
more "civilised" in many ways.  I believe that the reason for the lack of
popularity of the model is the fact that it is too smooth to fall into the
hairy chested Vee twin group, but too rough for the average four wheeler
guy.  But I must say, given the opportunity, I would like to have another
one sometime, so drag yours out of the barn and give me a call!

Elton

Elton & Jane Wright
Roanoke, Virginia, USA          delicate@rev.net
1967 Morgan Plus Four Tourer    1954 Morris Minor
1973 Land Rover 109 Regular w/Pickup cab