Re: [MSCCDG] Morgan 3/4 Club Past Prez a victim of

To: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Subject: Re: [MSCCDG] Morgan 3/4 Club Past Prez a victim of
From: Chas Wasser <ohmog@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:41:33 -0400
Dear Scott -

This is to express our sympathy for your Club's loss as a sister Morgan Club in
the tragic loss of Joe DeLuca and his friend Linda Gronlund.

Many years ago, my wife Jan and I had the pleasure of participating in several
of
your Club's Autumn Mog events.  These were wonderful times of sharing that
common
bond and kinship that love of Morgan cars engenders.

While in more recent years we have not been able to in close contact with your
Club, the events of this week make us all realize how much we share lives that
are vulnerable and precious to our greater Morgan family.

In the next week, three people closely involved in the 3/4 Club will be
participating in our Club's annual meet her in Cincinnati.  These are Andy &
Anne
Leo and Eleanor Nabney.  Such contact allows all of us in the Morgan world to
share and comfort each other in these tragic days.

Please accept Oh Mog's deep sympathies and support at this sad time.

Sincerely,

Chas and Jan Wasser
Ohio Morgan Owners Group

///