Re: [Morgans] How I spent yesterday.

To: RHT56@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morgans] How I spent yesterday.
From: Ron Theroux <ronsmog@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:59:06 -0700
Great to see some traffic on morgans@autox.
Even greater to see one of the first posting is some time from a friend
....Hello Mr. Tilden!
Sorry we could not visit more when in your neck of the woods for the Devil's
Punchbowl Run

I got a tee shirt for helping set a buddies trike on fire as we were leaving
an indoor car show.
It was the first time I'd ever seen owners place thier bodies between the
flame and thier cars.

These Lagonda owners were quite excited until an extinquisher was produced.
That was the last
time I ever tickle his (trike) carbs.  Bottom line NO damage and the trike
was pushed (all insisted)
out the bldg., started up without a sputter.  I'll see if I can find a pic
of the tee shirt.

Regards Ron Theroux
58 +4 4 seater with a dicky hood