Re: [Morgans] How I spent yesterday.

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morgans] How I spent yesterday.
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:34:52 -0500
At 11:36 PM 11/1/2007 -0400, Glenn wrote:

>I bought a TR-7 last June to take me on some of the British car runs
>till I am able to finish my Morgan ( paint and interior). I spent many
>hours trying to get it to run reliably and failed so decided to take it down
>completely....

Glenn,

Don't you love it.  Get a new toy, and before you can play with it you
have to rebuild it, putting your other toys on hold. :)

>He told me he had never had such a problem and on farther questioning
>of his twelve year old twins , one boy said, it was not me dad and the other
>boy said, welllll maybe I did it dad. They where playing in the car and put
>water in it for gas.

Kids!!!!  Got to love them.

>All is well now with 2300k on the new motor but our
>winter is coming quickly too.

Yes!  I've got to try and paint my wife's van before it hits.  I retired
Oct 1st.  That was one of my 1st projects I wanted to do.  But so far
I've been busy doing a lot of other things. :)

John

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic