morris

Morris Eight

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris Eight
From: Ray Bradbery <rbradber@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:55:30 +1000
I have been offered a 1947 Morris Eight Convertible which requires total
restoration. I have just completed a three year restoration of my Healey
and can handle another project. I have not seen the car but have photos.
>From what I can see in the photos most of the car is there including all
running gear. I have asked for more details from my friend who found the
car. I know nothing about the cars. Can anyone on the list advise how
easy it is to obtain parts for these cars?

Regards

Ray Bradbery
1929 MG 14/28
1949 MGTC