morris

Re: Morris Eight

To: "morris@autox.team.net" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morris Eight
From: "Gene Mallory" <mallory@lasermail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 5:18:51 -0800
I have a 38 Morris Series E 4 door.  I got it to work once (it is a project car
yet) without too much trouble.
I found a lot of common parts like the brake master cyl was the same as a MGB
TC.
I am in LA and can be reached at 818 988 3975.

>I have been offered a 1947 Morris Eight Convertible which requires total
>restoration. I have just completed a three year restoration of my Healey
>and can handle another project. I have not seen the car but have photos.
>>From what I can see in the photos most of the car is there including all
>running gear. I have asked for more details from my friend who found the
>car. I know nothing about the cars. Can anyone on the list advise how
>easy it is to obtain parts for these cars?
>
>Regards
>
>Ray Bradbery
>1929 MG 14/28
>1949 MGTC
>1951 MGTD
>1958 Morris Minor 1000 Pickup
>1959 Austin Healy 3000 Mark 1
>1968 MGB V8
>2002 BMW 330i
>2002 MGTF 160

>.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
fox.gif]