morris

Re: Carb Options

To: "Bill Langdell" <w.langdell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Options
From: gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:21:12 -0700
Bill,

You don't say which Weber you have, but it is probably jetted wrong
for your 948. Contact Pierce Manifolds to get the correct ones. They
are really easy to change. http://piercemanifolds.com They are in
Gilroy Ca.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb