[Nobbc] [Fwd: TR 7]

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] [Fwd: TR 7]
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:59:23 -0700
I received the following today. I don't have a clue and wondered if some
  of our TR owners could help. His email address is
bobkrolick@earthlink.net. It would probably be best to contact him
directly.

Ron
58 MGA

Hello Ron,

An elderly gentleman I know has a 1980 TR 7 and is unable to drive his
car because it doesn't have power steering.  He lives in San Rafael.
Can you provide any information that might be useful with regard to
having power steering put in his TR 7.  Is it possible?  Is there a shop
you can recommend that might do the work or perhaps an individual?  Any
help you might provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Krolick
4 Viscaino Way
San Rafael, CA 94903