[Nobbc] Yesterday

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Yesterday
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:58:28 -0700
Well, thanks to John Kenner, that was a mighty fine ride yesterday.
Anybody have any ideas or suggestions for the next one? I propose making
the next ride on the 29th (two weeks from today) which is actually the
fifth Sunday due to calendar weirdness this month. Otherwise we will
have two rides within 8 days...better to spread them out a bit.

Next month, our Saturday ride (8/11) will be our club anniversary ride
(6 years!). By tradition, we go out to Fisk Mill Cove for a picnic. We
normally travel out Skagg Springs Rd., King Ridge Rd. or up the coast
(returning via one of the above also). We haven't done Skagg Springs in
a while so I'm proposing that route. Thoughts or suggestions anyone?

Ron
58 MGA