Re: [Nobbc] Reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Reminder
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:09:08 -0700
Sheryl & Dennis

I have used it on several tours/runs I have done in the past. Kind of
interesting
but have only driven by the place. Not sure they do tours of the
grounds, but I
never asked. I saw it once on the TV show "Bay Area Backroads" and the
host
did get access to the grounds and story. Don't recall all the details.
So that's
what I know.

Cheers,
Wendell