Re: [Nobbc] Reminder

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Reminder
From: "Gary Phillips" <Gary@slpcpa.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:01:51 -0700
We wish we could join you this Sun. but clutch problems...

Gary O. Phillips MBA, CPA, CVA

Managing Partner

Smith, Lange & Phillips LLP

33 New Montgomery Street, 15th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94105

T: 415-243-8833

F: 415-243-8840

E: gary@slpcpa.com

IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
that any tax advice contained in this communication, unless expressly
stated otherwise, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

NOTE: This information transmitted is intended only for the person or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.