Re: [Nobbc] Future tour, Air Museum

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Future tour, Air Museum
From: Greg Badano <gsb1159@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:20:04 -0800 (PST)
Sound like a great outing.  I would be very interested in participating.

  Greg
  '59 AC Aceca

Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net> wrote:
  Allan Morgan has sent me some emails regarding a tour of the Pacific
Coast Air museum. If this sounds like something you all would be
interested in (and I'm sure it is) we can schedule it. His emails are below:

Ron, on one of the future rides Id like to host the club at the Pacific
Coast Air Museum where Im a tour guide. It would make a good outing
& a great photo op with the cars & air craft. Allan

and

The Saturday of our usual ride would work. Were open at 10:00 & I would
be the tour guide. We have 27 A/C, with 2 open for the club to sit in
the pilots seat. We have a great patio for a lunch stop. See our web
site, www.pacificcoastairmuseum.org. Click on Aircraft & Parties. Allan

So what do you think? I've visited the museum before and know the club
would enjoy a visit.

Ron
58 MGA