Re: [Nobbc] Future tour, Air Museum

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Future tour, Air Museum
From: TIM THRESH <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:27:51 -0800
This is a great (and locally underappreciated) venue. If you have an interest
in vintage craft back to WWII this is a fun 2 hour visit.

I would try to make it so Ron has company for the MGA shot.....

Tim
1958 MGA 'Special'

> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:49:03 -0800> From: nobbc@sonic.net> To:
nobbc@autox.team.net> CC: amrgn@aol.com> Subject: [Nobbc] Future tour, Air
Museum> > Allan Morgan has sent me some emails regarding a tour of the
Pacific> Coast Air museum. If this sounds like something you all would be>
interested in (and I'm sure it is) we can schedule it. His emails are below:>
> Ron, on one of the future rides Id like to host the club at the Pacific>
Coast Air Museum where Im a tour guide. It would make a good outing> & a
great photo op with the cars & air craft. Allan> > and> > The Saturday of our
usual ride would work. Were open at 10:00 & I would> be the tour guide. We
have 27 A/C, with 2 open for the club to sit in> the pilots seat. We have a
great patio for a lunch stop. See our web> site,
www.pacificcoastairmuseum.org. Click on Aircraft & Parties. Allan> > So what
do you think? I've visited the museum before and know the club> would enjoy a