[Nobbc] Air Museum Tour Followup

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Air Museum Tour Followup
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 13:35:18 -0800
There is a lot of interest in this one so Allan Morgan has scheduled
Nobbc for a visit to the Pacific Coast Air Museum on Saturday March
15th. This is actually the third Saturday of the month but right in the
middle so, hopefully, the weather should be nice. I'll have more details
as we get closer but for more info on the museum visit
www.pacificcoastairmuseum.org.

I took my brother, a former Navy pilot there, once and we had a great
time. He especially enjoyed seeing many aircraft he had actually flown,
and I especially enjoyed seeing the Huey slicks familiar to me from many
VietNam CA's.

Ron
58 MGA