Re: [Nobbc] Need -dawson-orig #s

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Need -dawson-orig #s
From: Dawson Church <dawson@authorspublishing.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 22:47:19 -0700
Yes, all the numbers match.

I'm not thrilled with N Bay British, he balanced my Lotus Elite carbs,
and a $400 estimate became a $1400 invoice. I could have rebuilt them
for less.

I have a guy who works on my Lotus now as a side job to his regular
work, but I'd rather find someone who's rebuilt an MG motor before.

So I want a functional engine, but not the platinum cotter pins!

Dawson