Re: [Nobbc] Need -dawson-orig #s

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Need -dawson-orig #s
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:45:52 -0700
Fine examples of restorations coming out of British European in Cotati.
Mark Singleton and company. Had A first place on a customers TR4-A last
year. Been doing business with him for over 15 years. Have seen some of
the prettiest Brit restorations out of his shop ever. Did a great job on
my TR-6 when I cracked a valve and forever scarred a cylinder wall
beyond hope. Found me a good block new head and put together the
cleanest engine bay I've ever seen in a Brit roadster and an engine that
runs like a clock and leaks the least amount of oil I've ever seen in a
TR anyway.

Deano