Re: [Nobbc] May Ride

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] May Ride
From: gtwincams <gtwincams@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 08:03:19 -0700
I'd like to see a Petaluma or Novato starting point for a south Sonoma
County/Marin County drive. We have a number of members who don't make
the tours because of the added distance to north Santa Rosa - it would
be nice to see some of them.
Cheese factory is a good destination/starting point, but does anyone
know of a suitable picnic spot around Nicasio reservoir, or is there
another suitable lunch spot? Sheryl, Dennis, any other Marinites?
Cheers,
Greg