Re: [Nobbc] May Ride

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] May Ride
From: Tom Reier <bluesson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 12:03:56 -0700
Ron and all,
   Remember years back when we joined up with the Bolinas Cyclecar Club in
Bolinas? Anywhere down that way is great driving fun.
   That said...the big drawback is too much traffic and too many cyclists
powered and human powered by the time of day you guys go driving...just too
many people on the roads down that way on the weekends. Same up here in SoCo.
   I still go out driving in the Scorpion and the modern Mini. But I call it
"Dawn Patrol". It's way more fun at the crack of dawn, with the roads just
about empty. By the time you guys roll out, the best part of the driving day
is over, and I'm back home. Just a thought. Oh, and the OTHER benefit is you
still have a lot of daylight left AFTER the drive is over.
                                     Tom> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:00:41
-0700> From: nobbc@sonic.net> To: nobbc@autox.team.net> Subject: [Nobbc] May
Ride> > Our May ride will be this coming Saturday. If anyone has an idea for a
> destination, let's hear it. One of the nice things about this forum is >
that we can suggest destinations and events before we actually show up > so
let's get a discussion going.> > My steering wheel is just about broken
through but I was able to get a > new one and should have it installed
tomorrow or Wed.> > Ron> 58 MGA>