Re: [Nobbc] Anybody interested in a ride this Saturday?

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Anybody interested in a ride this Saturday?
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@srcity.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:32:31 -0700
I'm batting zero on rides. I have put on quite a few miles though. 1200
on the Jag alone while entertaining my nieces Jill and Celina out from
Chicago for two weeks in August. Water skiing wine tasting, Indian
Springs, coast exploration yada yada.

Spent Labor Day weekend with 3 couples at a beach house in Santa Cruz,
sun, sand, rum, wine, bracing 64 degree pacific, sundown bonfires, Beach
Boardwalk, roller coasters.

Off tomorrow for Santa Barbara (lived there for 12 Years) visiting
friend and old haunts. Crosby Stills Nash concert at Santa Barbara
County Bowl on Tuesday. Knew Crosby and Nash from S B sailing days. Then
off to southern Cal to visit with Pia's sister and family.

Maybe the fall will provide enough slow time to finally catch up and go
for a drive with the NOBBC. I need a vacation from my vacations.

Deano