Re: [Nobbc] Anybody interested in a ride this Saturday?

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Anybody interested in a ride this Saturday?
From: Cem2col@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:46:37 EDT
Hi Ron:
     Back in August, I visited the Lagunita's brewery in Petaluma on a mid
Saturday morning and enjoyed tasting of my favorite I P A and other brews. I
joined the group present and found out that groups were welcome. I called
their tour office this morning and left a message to call me back. The
brewery is located on N. Petaluma boulevard.
     While I don't know at this point if we would be welcome this coming
Saturday, it is an idea for future outings or this Saturday if the Brewery has
room.
     I have a clergy meeting from 12:00 until 1:30 and will be home about
2:00 p.m. My phone number is 824-1645.

Happy motoring,

Charles Medcalf