[Nobbc] Petronix testing procedure

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Petronix testing procedure
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:25:41 -0800
I contacted Petronix directly and they sent me the testing procedure for the
pick up module.  Unfortunately both of my modules are kaput.  I'm still a
fan of Petronix even with this module failure and will probably purchase
some replacements in the near future.  I agree with all the positive
comments that everyone made.  I can't attach the testing procedure because
the list does not allow attachments but would be pleased to forward it to
anyone who contacts me directly.

Andy - Petronixless.