[Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!!

To: "nobbc" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!!
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:15:18 -0700
Hello All,

I have started working on the car corral for the IRL weekend at Infineon
Raceway August 20-21-22. This the initial offer I received from mike
D'Addario, a fair offer I beleive, but I'm working on him to sweeten the deal
for us, we'll see what we get. I will forward my email to Mike to the server.
We need sign ups for the corral, hopefully we can get more than the thirty
cars we had for the Vintage event in June. We will need to pick a day as well,
as I doubt that we will have as good a turn out if we had two or all three
days of the event. OK, let's burn up the server with this one.

Michael
64 TR4