Re: [Nobbc] MG Vintage Races at Infineon on Sat April 2

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] MG Vintage Races at Infineon on Sat April 2
From: giannilarosa@sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
Andy and Marla, Julia and I will see you Saturday morning at Port Sonoma.

 Gianni LaRosa, CEO
DVBE/SBE#1180861
415.328.1241
glarosa@cougarpacific.com

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s)
named above. This message is a
work product of Cougar Pacific & Associates
and as such is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this
document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete
the original message.