Re: [NOBBC] Fw: Never to late to learn

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Fw: Never to late to learn
From: astroplaner@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 06:39:06 +0000 (UTC)
I am looking for a project car such as a spitfire or something different, was
wondering if anyone has some shelved project they are wanting to get rid of .
running or not. The spitfire with the buick v6 was along the line of what I am
thinking. Any leads please let me know.Thank you Rick Hobbs 707 478 7793