[NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:57:47 -0800
Yes Folks, we've waited long enough.

This coming Saturday is our next scheduled car ride.

It's been way too long.

I hope those 24 Hours of LeMons guys can tear themselves away from

their race car long enough to have some fun!

Rumor has it that we may be going to a remote location so:

Bring a lunch, a folding chair and a full tank of gas!

These days you might want a blanket too.

As of now the long range weather report says clear and sunny and 60 degrees
for Saturday.

We will meet at Bad Ass Coffee at 10:30 AM.

Lets ride!!!!!!!!!

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE

415 806 2457 CELL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]
NOBBC@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47