Re: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>, NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:48:31 -0800
John,

Please remember to post notices of drives to the Yahoo Groups as well as
this email forum since there are a number of members who have migrated
to the group from here. I am cc'ing this and your original post to the
group so those members can learn about the plans for the drive this
Saturday.

Also, can you post a few more details of the drive on the Yahoo Group
calendar?

Trish and I can't make the entire drive, since it's a long one and we
have to work, but should be able to make it 1/2 way.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian

On 12/12/2011 5:57 PM, JOHN KENNER wrote:
> Yes Folks, we've waited long enough.
> This coming Saturday is our next scheduled car ride.
> It's been way too long.
> I hope those 24 Hours of LeMons guys can tear themselves away from
> their race car long enough to have some fun!
> Rumor has it that we may be going to a remote location so:
> Bring a lunch, a folding chair and a full tank of gas!
> These days you might want a blanket too.
> As of now the long range weather report says clear and sunny and 60 degrees
> for Saturday.
> We will meet at Bad Ass Coffee at 10:30 AM.
> Lets ride!!!!!!!!!
>
> JOHN KENNER
NOBBC@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html