[NOBBC] FW: [californiamelee] $750 - Selling my MGB,

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] FW: [californiamelee] $750 - Selling my MGB,
From: <lgardini@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:43:43 -0800
Subject: [californiamelee] $750 - Selling my MGB, LeMons subsidy available

All,

I'm selling my titled running driving rally veteran 1976 MGB for $750 ($499
if you promise to LeMons it).

I've lost the battle with the smog man.the car needs a catalytic converter
(and maybe more) to smog.  I've just spent $650 dialing it in to attempt to
pass smog, but as the cat is strangely located and hard to replace I've
given up.  If you live outside of CA and want a cheap fun daily driver
convertible, this is it!  If you have a cat for a 1976 MGB, but no 1976 MGB,
I've just made your day!  If you wanna do crash up derby in the worst
possible crash up derby car, gimme a call!

Car runs and drives pretty well (overdrive works).  Decent body (front end
crash repair). Decent soft top (2 small rips in a recent top).  Comes with
some spares.  Car is sold as-is without smog cert.  This means if you are
buying in CA I am selling it as parts with a title.

Photos are coming off the camera now. I'll post a link when they're out
there.

Cheers,
Chris
415.359.6120