[NOBBC] Fw: Emailing: img110

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] Fw: Emailing: img110
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:10:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1335283796; bh=Tb6dQLX4x0eU513QNItSTuF+MUqsmW57CG+NtCaAO70=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=KD3Y6XhusFgRIppYUsmZukASx9IvM2BSZU5MjoxuRziFx2Sc3B5vkJFpdUbof/N3iDNm5ekLeBlnrJhZ0FLi2HnBGgx2hGwbrdwcA7FrzjrXPVhIJBMBgEhaohpJQlJ0S3lPgLfSjZIq8TcWzdL/88Pe96YfICzofqdI4nbNIP0=
Sender: nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net
Hello NOBBC Members,

It is that time again, spring is here, the weather is beautiful, and the
racing season is in full swing everywhere, and that means it it once again
time for the Sonoma Historics event at Infineon Raceway. And once again,
Infineon will have room set aside for our club members to have a car corral.
We will have space in the turn three / four area where there will be room to
display our beloved LBC's, rest rooms, a short walk to the turn two area, full
shuttle service to the main paddock area and the Wine Country Pavilion, where
we can taste wine and food offerings from all over Napa and Sonoma, and of
course, a multitude of beautiful touring and race cars of a bye gone era, from
all over. Ticket sales and reservations will be handled through Infineon
Raceway, just open the link below, and you can purchase event tickets which
includes entry to the wine pavillion, and car corral tickets which includes
laps on the track at the end of each day. Let's show the folks at Infineon a
large turn out of some beautiful LBC's, the more the better.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4