Re: [NOBBC] Fw: Emailing: img110

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Fw: Emailing: img110
From: Charles Wehn <ctwehn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:05:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7NDZPz816LL3UJkJMO8UU3CNt5DUYcQfap9jCmPp9u4=; b=jcHbAJ1IfJcvFATIv9LPD86Rm5wiqHJTrPe5Bx6m8mVqH4J17prn34no3Q+4PZWMls s/tXpRK3cNkuOMNHAb7ZNCZh6MrWrJPD6ZwBpfArwYReliOMwkNo0VcqmSGP1qSJkHWQ mpBtY5p2kS407fn5mzcC2Xcze0NddxVtL6IRemjDOUV8Vk3GEosDrsJb5F3/9UmlLs9r 0NsArTXoCsTTfS7Yg8YMJEJ2k8gDQIyT50WUZ8L3GCnc72FXJnA0Bs2vJ9NzXHZL9F2P 6cN9H7yH/CF6UeLQ1Z1PWqlEXdHZtU5fcipqrTBZp92iLPON+2TTkdMdP0byZNC+c09T +ksw==
Sender: nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net
Mike,
I couldn't get the link below to work or see the Tips for purchasing
them either. Is there another way to find out about the car corral
costs and entry deals for NOBBC members?

thanks,
Charlie
TR6 & TR8

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Mike Gianandrea <mvg1@att.net> wrote:
> Hello NOBBC Members,
>
> It is that time again, spring is here, the weather is beautiful, and the
> racing season is in full swing everywhere, and that means it it once again
> time for the Sonoma Historics event at Infineon Raceway. And once again,
> Infineon will have room set aside for our club members to have a car
corral.
> We will have space in the turn three / four area where there will be room
> display our beloved LBC's, rest rooms, a short walk to the turn two area,
full
> shuttle service to the main paddock area and the Wine Country Pavilion,
where
> we can taste wine and food offerings from all over Napa and Sonoma, and of
> course, a multitude of beautiful touring and race cars of a bye gone era,
from
> all over. Ticket sales and reservations will be handled through Infineon
> Raceway, just open the link below, and you can purchase event tickets which
> includes entry to the wine pavillion, and car corral tickets which includes
> laps on the track at the end of each day. Let's show the folks at Infineon
> large turn out of some beautiful LBC's, the more the better.
>
> Michael Gianandrea
> 64 TR4

Tips
> for Purchasing to send to them as well  .

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/outsider.htmI?CAMEFROM=&GOTO=https%3A%2F%2F

oss.ticketmaster.com%2Fhtml%2Frequest.htmI%3Fl%3DEN%26team%3Dinfineon%26STAGE

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/ctwehn@gmail.com