[NOBBC] MG Stuff.

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] MG Stuff.
From: Don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:42:42 -0700
Gerry,
That is the mother of all MG graveyards!  Used to be "collections"
like that all over the place, but with the passage of time, owners
die or move on and the stuff gets sold for scrap or to hobbyists in
some cases.  My yard and storage building were on the verge of
looking like that at one time, but reality scared me into cleaning it up.
Don Scott
Calistoga CA USA
1955 MGTF
1962 MGA Mk 2