Re: [NOBBC] MG Stuff….

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] MG Stuff….
From: David Cherry <ddcherry@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 04:04:03 -0700 (PDT)
Gerry,

 What a find, I would be interested if there were any MGC skeletons in
the pack.
I think the MGC is very rare compared to most classics but goes
unnoticed by
most and parts are getting hard to find. Please keep us posted.
I love my
British cars, but if anyone ever runs across a 1952 - 1962 Alfa
Romeo Giulietta
Spyder please let me know. I use to have a 1961 and would
love to have one to
play with  again.

David Cherry
1969 MGC convertible,