Re: [oletrucks] More sandblaster questions.

To: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More sandblaster questions.
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:07:21 -0800
Joe:

Thanks.  That's kinda what I thought.  The air filter you're talking about,
is it about 11" diametr?  Does iuit have rust?  Paint?  Does the blaster
take it to like new metal?  What media do you use?

I was mainly looking to do like the a-frames on my C-10 front end, U-bolts,
brackets and such.

Mark Self
Redlands, CA
'55 1st 5-window 3100