Re: [oletrucks] car 4-spd to 235 swap

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] car 4-spd to 235 swap
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:21:14 PDT
     Don,

     When I purchased my '51 it had a 235 with a muncie four speed bolted to
it but I'm not sure where the bell housing came from, just that it can be
done. Seemed to be a good combination mechanically. The po had a Hurst comp.
plus shifter on it that worked out well with bucket seats but would probably
need to be a little taller with a bench.

Jeff Davis
'51 custom