[oletrucks] Air Suspension

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Air Suspension
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:00:32 -0600
Anyone seen this page? http://www.truckn.com/ .. it's for a company who does
lowering, lifting and air ride. I've seen some kits and they are too darn
expensive, but these prices don't look bad. The expensive once are usually
for people who want their truck to go from on the ground to sky-high in 2
secs, and to flip flop back and forth .. I just want to be able to lift my
truck 3 or 4 inches to clear obstacles and still have it ride well. If I
could do it all for around $800 I think I'd do it, besides I can build all
the brackets myself, just need the bags, lines, switches, tanks, etc.

Bill