Re: [oletrucks] New Round Heater Core needed

To: "oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Round Heater Core needed
From: "steven stuckmeyer" <slstu@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 07:35:27 -0600
 LMC Truck has the round heater core in their catalog. I have also checked a
few radiator places around here and they can order them as well but would not
disclose from who. The going price from all; $350.00 and up. They can be
repaired unless it is like mine (swiss cheese). I'm going to put ac in my
truck one of these days and do not drive it much in the winter so I can't see
spending that amount for a season or two. Napa has a couple of cab heater
assemblies for around $150.00 and up that look to fit ok. One is a 7x7x7 unit
that I've installed in fork lift cabs for customers and they will heat you out
if you leave on hi.
Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving
Steve
St Peters, MO