[oletrucks] Gauge Cluster for sale

To: Old trucks <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Gauge Cluster for sale
From: mike <flathead292@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 08:39:57 -0800 (PST)
hello all~
Gauge Cluster out of a 58 Chevrolet truck.
When I purchased this truck, I was told the gauges all
worked. the previous owner had just removed the
engine.
all gauges are in there. 12V system. 60 psi oil
pressure. Electric temperature gauge up to 220. Stock.
i'm asking $100.00 plus shipping.

mike
*giving you fellas first crack at all the goods before
they go out publicly.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
gauge cluster.JPG]