Re: [oletrucks] Re: 1941 chevy 3/4 ton pickup fenders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: 1941 chevy 3/4 ton pickup fenders
From: TIMBOGT@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:40:06 EDT
Hey Kris,
    I have a motor, transmission,drive shaft,and a bunch of other parts for a
41 chevy that I dont need and there just laying around in my way. The motor
is a 216 . There all in good condition. The truck was drivable 5 years ago,
so I dont think there's too much wrong with the stuff.
   Ohhh, and for the guy talking about fat man...I have a buddy that had work
done by him....they do great work if you can afford them!!!! I replaced the
front end under my truck with one of there mustang II kits. It wasn't that
big of a deal if you know how too weld and measure...or know someone  that
does!!!

Kris, let me know if your interested in the transmission...I live in western
NY!

Tim
1941 chevy