[oletrucks] Slightly off topic

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Slightly off topic
From: "Gordon V. Wilhelm" <gvwilhelm@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:56:18 -0600
Hi,

I'm looking for some help in wiring the radio which is going into my '51 GMC
1/2 ton.  It is a fairly recent Sony radio/casette player.  There are 4 wires
going to the connector which plugs into the back of the unit that I am not sure
about (also not sure where the instructions are!).  If any of you out there
have recently put in a Sony radio I would appreciate your help in telling what
the Black, Yellow, Red and Blue wires connect to.

Thanks

Gordon Wilhelm
1951 GMC 5 window 1/2 ton