Re: [oletrucks] diff ratio - donor rear end

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] diff ratio - donor rear end
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:10:22 -0400
Have you looked for a tag or stamped numbers on the rear Head?  Most of my
big truck rears are stamped above the pinion shaft.....the end of the pinion
shaft could also be stamped with the teeth count ( 9-37, 7-43, 6-39, etc.),
then just do the math.....(9-37 would be 37 divided by 9 = 4.11 ratio).

Hope this helps!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake