Re: [oletrucks] 235 ENGINE, CARBURETOR QUESTION

To: Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 ENGINE, CARBURETOR QUESTION
From: Smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:12:39 -0400
    Karen
               Please return your air filter and exchange it for the
correct one......When your father stopped in we asked him what carb set
up you had  but
                he had no idea what carb you were running  and pretty
much  just picked the first cleaner he saw..... I certainly do not want
any hard feelings ...
                and until now was now aware your Dad had picked out the
wrong air filter...
Chet