[oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] speedometer dilemma continues

To: "'old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com'"
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] speedometer dilemma continues
From: Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:11:13 -0000
3-speed...all this stuff sounds good, but i unbolted the cable connecter
thingie from the tranny, pulled it out, and I saw nothing like anyone is
describing....soooo this weekend, i will work on it, and take pics so we can
all discuss is monday...thanks for all the advice.. and have a good weekend!

Karen