[oletrucks] disc brakes conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] disc brakes conversion
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 08:31:12 -0400
Just got my latest Classic Truck magazine and noticed that CPP (classic
performance parts) has a real good price on the 5 lug disc upgrade
kit--doesn't have the booster though. They have the kit for 350, with the
booster at 319.   I've hear before that the power booster that mounts under
the floor will not clear the clutch linkage of a manual tranny--anyone have
any experience with putting one of the mods on a truck with manual??  I
only take my truck down and do a project here and there and been wanting to
do this mod..  --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne