Re: [oletrucks] LED panel lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] LED panel lights
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
check:

http://www.led.net/datasheets/auto_index/auto_index.htm

specifically for dash panel lights and other automotive replacement led "bulbs"

The vendor site is:

http://www.ledtronics.com/

This is probably a good idea long term as these should last much longer than the
original style filament bulbs and even those who are big on stock won't be able
to tell
the difference once installed.

Mark Noakes